Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Zumba - Hot Latin Guys... for Inspiration

As it gets colder, we all need some inspiration to get through the cold winter days.

I thought I'd share my favorite Hot Latin Guys with you.

(Make sure to check out my favorite Hot Latin Guy at the bottom of this post, then tell me who is your favorite Hot Latin Guy)

Hot Latin Guy #7: Chayanne
(Not my type but a lot of ladies like him)

Hot Latin Guy #6: Ricky Martin
(sure he is gay, so what? He is still hot)

Hot Latin Guy #5: Marc Anthony 
(not handsome, but such a sensual voice!)


Hot Latin Guy #4: David Bisbal 
(has that Spanish bravado)


Hot Latin Guy #3: Juanes
Colombian singer/songwriter


Hot Latin Guy #2: Carlos Vives
This is also my favorite Zumba song:

Hot Latin Guy #1: Marco E. Castaneda
The Hottest Latin Guy: The one that shows up, and stays through thin and thick, who changed diapers and bathed babies, and whom my children call Dada: Dr. C. (Really hot too, but he wouldn't let me take a pic of him without his shirt on). Today, December 8th of 2011 is our 17 Year Wedding Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment